I wanted to write this blog because I wanted to share with you some of the motivational and inspiring quotes about Art, Artists, and the world of Art, that I come across daily and that I really enjoy reading. I love to ponder on what feelings it conjures up, and what it means to me, as an artist but also as a person.
I post pretty much each week a quote to help others to be inspired, be motivated and take words of wisdom with them throughout their day. These aren’t mine – though I do myself, waking up, thinking about something I was trying to resolve earlier, only to find that ‘sleeping on it’ I suddenly get a eureka moment, and words and phrases come to mind – and I’m like, oh ye- that makes perfect sense. I realty should write these down. One for later… maybe…
Back to Art quotes. Art quotes, in fact any quote or phrase that is motivational and inspiring to others is pretty powerful, so should be shared, shared, and shared again.
So, here is my top 10 inspiring and motivational quotes….
1. Everything you imagine is real – Pablo Picasso
2. If you believe in your art, and you love what you do, that energy will go out, and people will respond – Ray Conniff
3. Art has the power to illuminate, to educate, inspire and motivate – Author Unknown
4. To be creative ifs to let little pieces of your heart go and place them into each project you make.’ -Pat Bravo
5. Art speaks where words are unable to explain – Author Unknown
6. There is no limit to how vibrant, and alive you can be – LaWhimsy
7. Creativity is intelligence having fun – Albert Einstein
8. Art is something that makes you breath with a different kind of happiness – Anni Albers
9. The noblest Art is that of making others happy – P.T.Barnum
10. Art enable us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time – Thomas Merton
If you want to see and read more on a daily basis and explore more about me, pop over to my IG ellielovettartist and give me a follow to stay up to date.
Bye for now x
Published at Thu, 27 May 2021 22:17:53 +0000